CRi-PC test equipment
The Hartridge CRI-PC test equipment is designed for workshops to reduce test costs.
And the all-make common rail injector test platform is intended to provide quick setup and test convenience.
You can select either 1 line or 4 lines.
CRI-PC, an all-make common rail injector test equipment, can provide each service workshop with a hard-adaptation kit for the desired injector.
* User-friendly control through magma software
* Can be operated manually and automatically
* Ability to create, edit, and save test plans
* View and print stored test plan and results
* Semi-automatic function of injector clamping
* Protective glass membrane and safety door made by polycarbonate
* Injector flow measurement function (electronic measurement)
* Injector coil resistance measurement function (electronic measurement type)
* Backlick flow rate and temperature measurement function (option)
* Tests of Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens (Continental) injectors
* Test up to 4 injectors at once
* Optional structure - Only buyer can buy kit
* Quick diagnosis of broken injector
* Rail pressure adjustment: electronic control using high pressure fuel pump
* Injector test: Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens injectors, each with its own voltage current and pulse width adjustment
(No other equipment will provide the unique current, voltage that is applied to the actual vehicle)
* Injector flow measurement
* Injector coil resistance measurement
* Injector reaction time measurement
* Backlick flow rate and temperature measurement (option)
Additional Accessories Kit
* HK901 Backlit Measuring Unit
* HK901-P backlick pressure application unit
* Injector cables
* Nose piece adapter (nozzle adapters)
* Clamp blocks
* High pressure pipes (injectors on rails)
* Back leak adapters
* HK811 Printer - Please refer all Make Common Rail Injector Test Application Range & Part Matrix
||Removing internal impurities using the injector flushing rig IFR-50 prior to mounting the injector on the CRi-PC is the best protection method for injector equipment.
||Micro Diesel Clean Cabinet
||As recommended by OEMs, workshops are encouraged to perform repairs in clean rooms and clean cabinets.